The questions were ranging from his tennis habits to his private life and his tastes in music and tv.
But look at what Roger replied to question number 10, when he was asked about the best tennis match he has ever watched...
P.S. Federer's time was very poor and placed him at the bottom of the ranking made up by all the players interviewed by 15-Love, but the Swiss' fans will be happy to see that at least he ranked better than Rafael Nadal :-).
- Can a mental coach help Roger Federer evolve his game further?
- Edberg: "The final decided by two points"
- Edberg: Roger's sneaky attack a surprise for me as well
- Edberg on Federer: "You still cannot count him out"
- Federer-Djokovic, preview of the US Open final
- Edberg tells about his influence on the SABR
- Federer: I don't see myself as a super coach
- Becker doesn't like Federer's sneaky attack
- Roger Federer’s new shot is the talk of the town
- U.S. Open: Flawless Federer through