Last weekend was a special one in the Uk with the whole country (and not only) mobilized for the Royal Wedding between Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan Markle.
Coinciding with this event, Wimbledon decided to officially open its doors for the first time this year.
Some former tournament champions and members of the All England Club were invited to inaugurate and test the courts for the 2018 edition, which will take place between July 2nd and 15th at SW19.
Among the tennis celebrities we can see in the pictures and video below, shared on the Youtube channel of the Championships, were Stefan Edberg, Martina Navratilova and Marion Bartoli.
- Greatest tennis player: Edberg wins ‘best backhand’ poll
- Stefan Edberg: The King Of Returns
- Serve-and-volley tennis rises from the dust in Melbourne
- ATP corrects huge mistake in Stefan Edberg bio thanks to STE...fans
- Fans don't like the new Australian Open logo