Since last October, "När vi var bäst", the book on the glory days of Swedish tennis by Mats Holm and Ulf Roosvald is available in English. The work, translated by Cecilia Palmcrantz, was published by the New York based house Skyhorse Publishing with the title "Björn Borg and the Super-Swedes. Stefan Edberg, Mats Wilander and the Golden Era of Tennis".
Written in 2014, the volume had raised huge interest in Sweden, where the audience were keen to know how a relatively small country could dominate the world of tennis for more than two decades and then go back to the disasters of nowadays, when not a single player from the land of Borg can be found in the top 100 of the ATP men's rankings.
An Italian translation come out in bookstores in May 2016 (add editore) with the title "Game, Set, Match. Borg, Edberg e Wilander, la Svezia del grande tennis" had showed how the golden age of Sweden was also missed abroad and maybe encouraged an English edition, that is definitely giving an international dimension to this literary case in sports narrative.
- Bengt Edberg, Stefan's father, dies
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- Edberg and Navratilova test the 2018 Wimbledon courts
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- Edberg and Järryd defeated in Båstad doubles exhibition