"There are little things. Technically Roger is strong. It's more about how he moves on the court, how he hits the ball. And I think it would also be good if he would vary his game a bit more than he does at the moment" - Stefan Edberg about what Roger Federer could improve in his game. Read the interview
- Edberg Honoured In London
- London Finals, night of awards for Federer and Edberg
- Federer celebrates 11th Sportsmanship Award with... Edberg
- What if Roger had chosen Edberg before...
- Playsight workshop at Södra Climate Arena
- Becker: I was sleeping during Wimbledon 1990 final
- Edberg: Federer is aging like fine wine
- Can a mental coach help Roger Federer evolve his game further?