Michael Stich, Stefan Edberg, Henri Leconte, Thomas Muster will not play on 11 December 2011, but on 11 March 2012, always in the Saarlandhalle, Saarbrücken.
Unfortunately, tennis fans will have to wait a bit longer, because the Tennis Classics (tennis exhibition match with Michael Stich, Stefan Edberg, Henri Leconte and Thomas Muster) of December 11, 2011 was moved to March 11, 2012. But no fear, the players have already confirmed and will come in the same location in the Saarlandhalle.
Tickets already purchased will naturally retain their validity.
As Thomas Muster is already in Australia on 11 December for family reasons and could not participate, the organizers decided to relocate the event. Guenter Mueller, MH sports marketing: "Thomas has been playing in our show fights since the first event in 2006 and we want him to play this time as well. Of course, the other players have agreed and are now looking forward to March 11, 2012. "
The presale continues normally. The ticket prices range between 45 € and 68 € in the normal seating categories and 140 € for VIP tickets.
In addition, also limited VIP boxes (for 6 persons) directly on the center court are available with VIP catering exclusively through the organizer MH Sport Marketing Nicole Helle 0681 95 90 488.
- Ball boy Federer receives medal after Edberg vs Stich final
- "My serve? It's probably up in the bar with a beer..."
- Inspired Edberg begins Stockholm title defence in style
- "I'm a dark horse"
- All is set for the Kings of Tennis
- Edberg on the Court? Time Out of Mind
- The match nobody expected...
- Zurich Open: Edberg and Cash will be there
- Navratilova to join Edberg in Halle exhibition
- Edberg to play in Halle next June
- Rich Hong Kong can't find money for its annual exho
- Ivanisevic back to winning ways against Stefan
- Edberg-Ivanisevic, flashes from the past
- Stefan bows to local favourite Haarhuis
- Too much Stefan for Lendl