Updated: 23 May 2013, 20:11
Help our site grow!
Photo gallery statistics
- Categories : 99
- Images : 2178
- Votes : 269
- Hits : 94364
Link to us
Home » Stefan today » News » Interviews » Stefan interviewed on the Australian Open
"People talk much more about Lend and Becker, but I can sneak up from behind and that's a position I like. I would like to reach that No. 1 spot at least once in my career. Just to see how it feels" - Stefan Edberg on his targets. Read the interview
In this interview released just after the 2012 Australian Open semifinal between Federer and Nadal, Stefan Edberg talks to the BBC about the match and about Andy Murray's chances to win the tournament.
But his prediction didn't come true...
Related news items:
- What former stars Edberg and Ivanisevic are up to
- Edberg supports squash Olympic bid
- My Stefan watching career - by Joanne Cox -
- "The same Slams as Edberg and Becker? I got shivers..."
- Stefan Edberg, last winner on grass
Newer news items:
- On the ball in the Western Algarve
- "My first time in Turkey"
- "With Roger and Rafa, we saw the golden age of tennis"
- It was better before
- Many fond memories for Stefan
Older news items:
- Edberg: «It's hard for Djokovic to repeat 2011»
- The enjoyment of the children's chauffeur
- Stefan Edberg: «Nadal's golden age is over»
- Edberg: mental strength is the key for Del Potro
- «I see myself in Federer»