Help our site grow!
Updated: 19 Jul 2020, 02:52
Link to us
"People talk much more about Lend and Becker, but I can sneak up from behind and that's a position I like. I would like to reach that No. 1 spot at least once in my career. Just to see how it feels" - Stefan Edberg on his targets. Read the interview
Monday, 30 January 2012 16:40
In this interview released just after the 2012 Australian Open semifinal between Federer and Nadal, Stefan Edberg talks to the BBC about the match and about Andy Murray's chances to win the tournament.
But his prediction didn't come true...
Related news items:
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
Newer news items:
- "My first time in Turkey"
- "With Roger and Rafa, we saw the golden age of tennis"
- It was better before
- Many fond memories for Stefan
- "It was a crazy situation"
Older news items:
- Edberg: «It's hard for Djokovic to repeat 2011»
- The enjoyment of the children's chauffeur
- Stefan Edberg: «Nadal's golden age is over»
- Edberg: mental strength is the key for Del Potro
- «I see myself in Federer»