It was supposed to be an intimate wedding for 70 people, but Stefan Edberg's April 18 marriage to Annette Olsen turned into a municipal celebration in their hometown of Växjö, Sweden. There wasn't a hotel room to be found as fans descended upon the town. Nearly 600 of them were allowed to squeeze into the church among what were mostly relatives of the pair. A private reception was held later at a nearby castle.
- Playsight workshop at Södra Climate Arena
- Monitoring Confirms Efficiency Of Edberg’s Arena
- When Sweden ruled the tennis world...
- Växjö becomes the first tennis university in Sweden
- Stefan and Annette in the Royal Box!
- Edberg supports drug testing
- Edberg Gets Winning Sendoff for Open
- The great final
- Stefan Edberg: from a cocoon to a butterfly
- Marriage did him harm
- The marriage of the «golden tennis player»
- Just married!
- The Easter grooms
- Dream wedding in the castle