- Categories : 99
- Images : 2178
- Votes : 269
- Hits : 94262
Stefan Edberg interviewed in Hannover
At the 16th passive house conference in Hannover, Stefan Edberg was interviewed on his low environmental impact tennis hall project in Växjö. The arena, that will be the first internationally certified passive tennis hall, will be ready this summer, will have four courts and will be almost completely made in wood.
Stefan Edberg is part of this initiative, financed by the Swedish company Södra, along with former Davis Cup captain Carl-Axel Hakeskog and former top ten player from Sweden Magnus Larsson. The project was made after a contest among two hundred architects. You can watch the interview to Stefan below.
- McEnroe vs Edberg in Stockholm final
- Kings of Tennis, Edberg in an all-Swedish group
- Celebrities queued in Södra Climate Arena
- Södra Climate Arena: all the details
- The Växjö tennis hall is open!
- «He's one of the smartest players I have seen»
- On the ball in the Western Algarve
- "My first time in Turkey"
- "With Roger and Rafa, we saw the golden age of tennis"
- It was better before