Stefan Edberg and Boris Becker in Båstad
by Mauro Cappiello
Stefan Edberg and Boris Becker had a meeting in Båstad during the local ATP tournament, the Swedish Open. The last time they had been seen together had been in November 2009 in Prague, when the German celebrated his 42nd birthday in an exhibition with Wilander and Edberg.
After some pictures at the Swedish Tennis Hall of Fame, the two have held a nice press conference in front of a delighted crowd, with many jokes by both and, most of all, words of mutual appreciation and respect by two gentlemen of the courts.
- Enqvist, 38, Sweden's top player
- Junior Peliwo completes Grand Slam finals poker
- Södra Climate Arena: all the details
- The Växjö tennis hall is open!
- STE...fans, your life has just begun!
- The Top 10 Wimbledon Matches
- 1996, Edberg's last appearance at Foro Italico
- Special - Stefan's and Annette's anniversary
- Happy Birthday, Stefan!!!
- Revolutionary new tennis centre taking shape