A back injury stopped former Swedish tennis star Mats Wilander, 48, in the Stockholm Kings of Tennis earlier this year.
Now he is ready for the next edition to be played on 12-15 March. Wilander is the fourth former glory to get ready for the tournament after John McEnroe (this year's winner), Jimmy Connors and Stefan Edberg.
It's already 28 singles Grand Slam titles altogether!
- Book on history of Swedish tennis available in English
- Legends shine in Båstad
- Edberg: "Swedish tennis is still behind"
- The verdict on the future of our tennis: total darkness
- Tennis Magazine, an unlikely ranking of the best grasscourt players
- A Twitter chat with Stefan Edberg
- Edberg & Wilander win opener
- Edberg ready for Stockholm challenge
- Leconte replaces injured Connors in Stockholm
- Kings of Tennis, Edberg in an all-Swedish group
- No Zurich Open in 2013
- McEnroe, Edberg and Connors at Kings of Tennis 2013
- Edberg triumphs at Grand Cayman
- Edberg dazzles in Legends debut
- Grand Cayman, here's the schedule