Help our site grow!
Updated: 18 May 2019, 14:23
Link to us
Friday, 15 March 2013 22:23
Relive our live Twitter coverage of the Stockholm Kings of Tennis 2013 final between Stefan Edberg and John McEnroe. The Swede won 6-4 6-3 in little more than 1 hour and a half, playing with a left thigh injury since the fourth game of the second set.
— STE...fans (@stefanstennis) March 15, 2013
Related news items:
- Edberg: "Swedish tennis is still behind"
- The verdict on the future of our tennis: total darkness
- Tennis Magazine, an unlikely ranking of the best grasscourt players
- Win the chance to meet Stefan Edberg at the Kings of Tennis
- Kings of Tennis, another year without Stefan Edberg
Newer news items:
- Ask Stefan your question!
- Stefan Edberg and Goran Ivanisevic in Duel of Legends
- Swede is the king, but do they care?
- Stefan Edberg to play Goran Ivanisevic in Stuttgart
- Edberg beats McEnroe in thrilling Stockholm final
Older news items:
- McEnroe vs Edberg in Stockholm final
- A Twitter chat with Stefan Edberg
- Edberg & Wilander win opener
- Edberg ready for Stockholm challenge
- Leconte replaces injured Connors in Stockholm