by Mauro Cappiello
Interview your favourite player, isn't it a dream? No more, with the interactivity provided by the social networks it has become a real opportunity that we hope will get more and more popular during tennis tournaments worldwide.
For the second time in as many months Stefan Edberg fans will have the chance to ask him their questions. It happened last March 12th in Stockholm, before Stefan's debut in the Kings of Tennis against Pernfors. A 15 minute live chat on Twitter, made possible by the ATP Champions Tour website, in which Edberg replied to 19 questions from his fans and chose the best one in the end. A lucky guy won a wonderful autographed t-shirt of the event.
It will happen again today, in Stuttgart, where the Swede will play an exhibition match against Goran Ivanisevic to inaugurate the Porsche Tennis Open, a women's WTA tournament on indoor clay.
We don't know if there's a final prize this time as well, but Stefan and Goran will answer your questions, starting at 3.00 pm CET (convert to your time zone). You can ask whatever you want in advance or live. You just need to be registered on Facebook!
This time you will have 500 characters (and not only 140) available, but the advise is: BE SHORT AND CLEAR! Likely, the players won't dedicate more than a half hour to the chat and, since the questions will be many and in real time, the more easily understandable they are the better chances they will have to receive an answer.
Now you just have to access the tournament application page, but, before doing that, remember to login to Facebook. What are you waiting for?
- Tennis' version of Santas and superstars
- Create our Stefan Edberg Facebook page new cover!
- «A source of inspiration»
- Roger Federer looks for new angles with Stefan Edberg
- Federer and the "certified pre-owned"
- What former stars Edberg and Ivanisevic are up to
- A superstar and two legends
- Oldies but goldies
- «Goran's serve? It's even harder today...»
- Senior show match
- Stefan Edberg and Goran Ivanisevic in Duel of Legends
- Swede is the king, but do they care?
- Stefan Edberg to play Goran Ivanisevic in Stuttgart
- Edberg beats McEnroe in thrilling Stockholm final
- Stefan Edberg wins Kings of Tennis 2013