from Kings of Tennis.se
Stefan Edberg, Mats Wilander and Henri Leconte.
Carlos Moya, Marcelo Rios and Thomas Enqvist.
These are the two groups that the players were divided into when the 2014 Kings of Tennis order of play was set on Tuesday.
The three oldest and youngest will be in two different groups fighting for a place in the final of the Kings of Tennis. Edberg, Wilander and Leconte meet in Group 1 while Moya, Rios and Enqvist are battling in Group 2. The players in both groups played during the same periods on the professional ATP tour and know each other's games well - there will be close matches and the outcome is impossible to predict.
The Kings of Tennis will be played in a round robin format. The top player from each group contests in the final, while the two players who finish second in each group play off for the third place.
Stefan Edberg vs. Henri Leconte
Marcelo Rios vs. Thomas Enqvist
Mats Wilander vs. Henri Leconte
Carlos Moya vs. Thomas Enqvist
Stefan Edberg vs. Mats Wilander
Carlos Moya vs. Marcelo Rios
Ticket sale started on October 21st at this link. The price is 520 sek (58€ - 79,50US$) for each day of tennis.
- Book on history of Swedish tennis available in English
- Legends shine in Båstad
- Edberg: "Swedish tennis is still behind"
- The verdict on the future of our tennis: total darkness
- Sweden, knock if you are there
- Clinical Edberg sets up Enqvist final
- "My serve? It's probably up in the bar with a beer..."
- Inspired Edberg begins Stockholm title defence in style
- All is set for the Kings of Tennis
- Eurosport will broadcast Kings of Tennis
- Ferreira replaces injured Edberg
- Statoil Masters, groups and schedule made!
- Stefan Edberg will defend Kings of Tennis title!
- Edberg to play Royal Albert Hall Masters in London
- Stefan Edberg at the 2013 Necker Cup