by Mauro Cappiello
interview from Eurosport.com
Roger talked about his schedule, Davis Cup, Stan Wawrinka's progress, but most of all about the reasons behind his 2014 renaissance after the last poor season. The Swiss gave credit to his new racket and to his new form, after last year's back issues, but also to his work with Severin Lüthi and new advisor Stefan Edberg.
Mats also asked ironically about his partnership with Edberg, clearly referring to his bad loss against Stefan in the recent Kings of Tennis in Stockholm. «Can you please stop helping him with his tennis game? Suddenly his forehand is good...». Hear how Roger replied in the last part of the interview.
This is the Italian version...
... And here's the German one!...
... And the Spanish as well!
- Book on history of Swedish tennis available in English
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer and Edberg seen through Google Glass
- Roger Federer about Stefan Edberg in press conference
- Edberg in Rome with Federer!
- «Stefan, you could train Roger Federer...»
- Federer: «When I'm with Edberg, it seems unreal...»
- Federer: "People overestimate Edberg's influence"
- When a number one...
- Roger Federer Revival Top Reasons
- Federer satisfied with Edberg advise
- Indian Wells, Edberg and Federer training. What a show!