translated into English by Mauro Cappiello
Stefan Edberg and Annette Olsen joined their destinies, after some years of life together.
The ceremony was held according to the great tradition: tuxedo, white dress, bouquets, groomsmen and bridesmaids, nothing was missing, but a bit of sun, judging by this picture report of the newlywed on a coach reaching the castle of Teleborg, where they had a sumptuous dinner.
The honeymoon will be short, anyway, since Stefan is scheduled to get back to the courts on May 4th for the German Open in Hamburg, where he starts his preparation for the Roland Garros, the only Grand Slam title missing in his record.
The wish to Annette and Stefan from Tennis Magazine is that he will be able to fulfill his dream very soon...
- Playsight workshop at Södra Climate Arena
- Monitoring Confirms Efficiency Of Edberg’s Arena
- When Sweden ruled the tennis world...
- Växjö becomes the first tennis university in Sweden
- Stefan and Annette in the Royal Box!
- Stefan Edberg: from a cocoon to a butterfly
- Marriage did him harm
- Love match
- The marriage of the «golden tennis player»
- Just married!
- Dream wedding in the castle
- Edberg's dream wedding
- Stefan and Annette will get married next April 18th
- Becker Ends Drought by Winning in Sweden