translated into English by Mauro Cappiello
They got married on the Easter Eve, last April 18th in Vaxjo, surrounded by their family and best friends. Annette Olsen and Stefan Edberg, united for life, for better and worse.
A simple ceremony, very few photographers, friendly atmosphere, a few players present. There was Stefan's friend Anders Jarryd and only two other Swedish players: Thomas Hogstedt and Jan Gunnarsson.
After the traditional meal attended by eighty people, the couple eclipsed for a short honeymoon at the Seychelles Islands. On May 11th Stefan won in Hamburg his first tournament on clay since 1986.
- Playsight workshop at Södra Climate Arena
- Monitoring Confirms Efficiency Of Edberg’s Arena
- When Sweden ruled the tennis world...
- Växjö becomes the first tennis university in Sweden
- Stefan and Annette in the Royal Box!
- The great final
- Stefan Edberg: from a cocoon to a butterfly
- Marriage did him harm
- Love match
- The marriage of the «golden tennis player»
- The Easter grooms
- Dream wedding in the castle
- Edberg's dream wedding
- Stefan and Annette will get married next April 18th