from ATP World Tour.com
This week's issue of ATP World Tour Uncovered features Stefan Edberg and Mats Wilander. In this extended version of the "rivalry clip" published a couple of weeks ago by the ATP Champions Tour, Stefan and Mats share their memories of the 1985 Australian Open final, the first and only all-Swedish showdown in a Grand Slam event.
The second part, instead, is on the old legends coming back to the Tour as coaches, with both Wilander and Edberg, along with other greats of the past like Marcelo Rios and Carlos Moya, giving their views about Roger Federer's chances to get back to his top level under Edberg's advice.
The video was filmed in Stockholm, during the Kings of Tennis Champions event in March.
- Book on history of Swedish tennis available in English
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Stefan Edberg, Don Goodwin into Rogers Cup HoF
- Stefan Edberg presents a very special trophy...
- STE...fans grows up, becomes teen-ager!
- Post-Borg era, Swedish tennis influence is off the court
- Christopher Edberg wins before father's eyes
- Växjö becomes the first tennis university in Sweden
- Swedish greats, Edberg better than Wilander
- Edberg backs Robson over decision to cut ties with coach
- Modern technology makes entry in Växjö tennis
- «Stefan, thanks for being an inspiration!»