Of all the matches played by Roger Federer in Toronto so far, the one against Marin Cilic was the longest and hardest.
Roger only managed to win it in three sets after missing six match points in the second, one with a bad mistake on a backhand volley.
Stefan Edberg followed it, as all the others, along with the Swiss' wife Mirka and his mother Lynette.
Enjoy a selection of high definition screenshots of him in the stands from that match.
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- The man behind Roger Federer’s success
- Pictures from Federer-Mahut hitting session
- Edberg liked ATP, but more impressed by W&S
- Stefan and Roger in Cincinnati
- Federer loses final to Tsonga but makes Edberg proud
- Federer misses easy match point, Edberg not too happy...
- "Roger Federer can win the Davis Cup"
- Rogers Cup HoF - Edberg's speech, Federer's message
- Davis Cup has been good for Federer, says Edberg
- Toronto media conference with Stefan Edberg