Roger Federer during his Wilson interview
The popular racket brand, celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, asked the 17-time Major winner some of the questions received from the fans on Twitter.
Answering one of them, Roger revealed that Stefan Edberg is using his same racket model for practicing with him in ATP World Tour and Grand Slam events. So far it was the Matte-Black racket, that, in the first week of August, evolved into the Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph, which is the model the Swiss is currently using on the Tour.
Nice to hear from Roger that Stefan, who used to play with a Wilson Pro-Staff classic, is having good feelings from his new equipment...
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- «I wish I could do more serve & volley...»
- Patrick McEnroe on the "Edberg effect" for ESPN
- Federer & Edberg hitting, a feast for fans at the US Open
- Edberg & Federer - Two examples of transition game
- Stefan Edberg with Roger Federer for the US Open
- Federer about Edberg in pre-US media conference
- Stefan is transforming Federer into an "Edberg 2.0"
- US Open favourite, Mats and Mac disagree (again!)
- Can Fedberg partnership lead Federer back to number 1?
- Federer The secret is Edberg