"This Award means a lot to me. I try to play as fairly as I can. This is a classy sport and I try to represent it as well as I can."
These were Roger Federer's words to Justin Gimelstob in his acceptance speech, after receiving the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award from the hands of his coach Stefan Edberg.
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- Federer and Djokovic to meet in WTF final
- Edberg: Federer 'the best I've seen all year by far'
- Maestro Edberg «Now Federer is perfect. Even at the net»
- Unique pictures of Team Fedberg practicing in London
- The night of the Federer Awards
- What did Edberg do for Federer?
- Federer honoured by Edberg in ATP Award Ceremony
- Federer defies time with a new racket and Edberg
- "Stefan told me to play more"
- 5 Reasons why Federer is able to play like 23 at 33