In a backstage interview by Justin Gimelstob, Roger Federer reveals his meaning of sportsmanship and his feelings after receiving his 10th Stefan Edberg Award right from the hands of the former player who was his idol and inspiration and now is his mentor.
A special clip celebrates the Swiss, who has proved once again to be, even at 33 and possibly more than before, the most popular player in the world among fans and peers.
- Edberg: "It was like the script for a movie"
- “If there’s anyone who can do it, it's Roger”
- Serve-and-volley tennis rises from the dust in Melbourne
- Federer has no more doubts on his real tennis idol
- Stefan Edberg's speech at European School of Economics event in Florence
- Edberg: "Federer has got more Major titles in him"
- Federer and Djokovic to meet in WTF final
- Edberg: Federer 'the best I've seen all year by far'
- Maestro Edberg «Now Federer is perfect. Even at the net»
- Unique pictures of Team Fedberg practicing in London
- "Stefan has paved the way for me"
- What did Edberg do for Federer?
- Federer honoured by Edberg in ATP Award Ceremony
- Federer defies time with a new racket and Edberg
- "Stefan told me to play more"