In a video for The Telegraph from last year, Greg Rusedski gives three reasons why, in his opinion, Roger Federer is the best player who ever played the game.
1. He's the last all-rounder: his game has no weakness and he can play all styles;
2. He always shows great sportsmanship and accepts defeats with class;
3. He's always trying to improve, looking for new inputs, as also his partnership with Stefan Edberg in the latest stage of his career is proving.
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- Federer: "I will analyse with Edberg"
- Stefan Edberg back to Monte Carlo
- Edberg and Federer pictured in Zurich
- Federer explains why he wasn't joined by Edberg in IW
- Federer at 33: “My goal was always to play for long time”
- Dubai & Edberg celebrate Federer's 7th title
- "No Becker-effect for Djokovic," Murray says
- "Federer needs to play more aggressively"
- Navratilova vs Courier on why Federer lost
- HD pictures and video from Fedberg's last hitting