Roger Federer easily won his first round match at the French Open against Colombian Alejandro Falla, the man who became famous in 2010 when he surprisingly went 2 sets up against the Swiss in Wimbledon before losing at the fifth set.
No scare today, instead, for Federer who closed the match in straight sets 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 with his coach Stefan Edberg watching him from the stands.
Here are some screencaps of Stefan, provided by our precious fan Thuy Anh Nguyen.
Below, Roger Federer talks to Eurosport before the start of his tournament. In the video, also some images of the Swiss practicing with Stefan Edberg.
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- Edberg to BBC: "Federer is the greatest in my eyes"
- Edberg bets: Federer can do it!
- Team Fedberg already at work at Wimbledon
- Edberg: "Federer not helped by Lenglen Court"
- Federer has the best volley today. But Edberg...
- SVT Sports meets Federer and Edberg
- Federer: I need Stefan's input from time to time
- French Open, good draw for Federer
- Edberg and Federer reunited at Roland Garros
- Federer: farewell tour an ordeal for Stefan Edberg
- Roger Federer: "I still have that fire"