Like last year, Roger Federer and his coach Stefan Edberg arrived in London very early to start the preparation for the Championships, where the Swiss defends the 2014 final and is chasing his record 8th crown.
Already today, they were spotted hitting on a side court at Wimbledon along with fellow former champion Lleyton Hewitt.
Here are some pictures and a short video from the official Wimbledon Youtube account, featuring a special guest... Lleyton Hewitt's son.
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- Edberg and Navratilova test the 2018 Wimbledon courts
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Edberg: "The best Federer I've seen"
- Edberg: "I see myself in Federer So I agreed to coach him"
- Federer Reflects On Sampras, Edberg Influence
- Edberg: "Being Federer's idol speaks for his taste"
- Edberg bets: Federer can do it!
- Edberg: "Federer not helped by Lenglen Court"
- Federer has the best volley today. But Edberg...
- SVT Sports meets Federer and Edberg
- Federer eases through first round
- Federer: I need Stefan's input from time to time