The interview was inside a feature broadcast by Bloomberg Tv on the launching of Sony Smart Sensor, a new analysis device for tennis data that is supposed to enhance the coaching activity thanks to the support of statistics.
Stefan also talked about his financial activity and the latest developments of the CASE asset management company he owns in Sweden.
Of course, interviewer Mark Burton asked him about Roger Federer's chances of winning Wimbledon for the 8th time this year. Stefan's reply to this and many other questions in the full video below.
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- Stefan Edberg visits Kristianstad
- "I felt as if we had known each other all our lives..."
- Tennis Legend visited Jönköping
- Stefan Edberg sees the light at the end of the tunnel
- Edberg says no to Swedish tv show
- Edberg not interested in Tennis Federation role
- Stefan Edberg at the Wilson stand
- Stefan Edberg about his backhand in 2003
- Stefan Edberg's Rogers Cup conference call
- From Åhus to Wimbledon