Stefan himself is looking to set another record, when he tries to be the first man to win the US Open in the junior event (1983), singles event (1991, 1992), doubles event (with Jarryd in 1987) and as a coach.
In the Eurosport video below, enjoy a preview of the final, with statements from both players, plus Mats Wilander's pick.Not only Mats thinks Djokovic is the favourite, but he is also convinced that the Serb will pass Nadal's 14 Majors and has a chance to go further than Federer's 17.(mc)
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- Edberg: Federer is aging like fine wine
- Can a mental coach help Roger Federer evolve his game further?
- Edberg: "The final decided by two points"
- Edberg: Roger's sneaky attack a surprise for me as well
- Edberg on Federer: "You still cannot count him out"
- Roger Federer at 15-Love
- Edberg tells about his influence on the SABR
- Federer: I don't see myself as a super coach
- Becker doesn't like Federer's sneaky attack
- Roger Federer’s new shot is the talk of the town