Petchey also asked Stefan about Roger's sneaky attack. "I wasn't aware about it, I saw it on television, so it was a big surprise for me as well," joked Stefan, who also commented on how the roof structure now affects the conditions of play at the US Open and recalled a little about his 1991 US Open triumph.
Watch the entire interview in the video below. (mc)
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- Edberg to BBC: "Federer is the greatest in my eyes"
- Federer celebrates 11th Sportsmanship Award with... Edberg
- What if Roger had chosen Edberg before...
- Edberg: Federer is aging like fine wine
- Can a mental coach help Roger Federer evolve his game further?
- Edberg: "The final decided by two points"
- Edberg on Federer: "You still cannot count him out"
- Federer-Djokovic, preview of the US Open final
- Roger Federer at 15-Love
- Edberg tells about his influence on the SABR
- Federer: I don't see myself as a super coach