Help our site grow!
Updated: 18 May 2019, 14:23
Link to us
"I'm lost here! I came back this morning, and many things have changed since the last time I was here in 1996. I do not really recognize any of the stadiums. But I'm glad to be here" - Stefan Edberg about coming back to Melbourne, 18 years after his last appearance at the Australian Open as a player. Read the interview
Sunday, 20 December 2015 14:43
Related news items:
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
Newer news items:
- Edberg rejoins Federer at Wimbledon
- Federer: "I had a more global relationship with Edberg"
- Federer about Edberg and Ljubicic at "Game, Set and Mats"
- Federer: no specific work on defense after Edberg
- Federer: I still miss Stefan Edberg
Older news items:
- «Stefan Edberg will still give me feedback»
- Gilbert: N.3 and 11 titles not enough for Federer
- Edberg (almost) rules out continuing his coaching career
- From Fedberg to Ljuberer: Thoughts on Federer's coaching shift
- Federer wanted Edberg to stay!