5. Ceremonies for 2014/2015 Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Awards
Their presence gave tournament organizers the opportunity to put up very special Year-End Award ceremonies, with Stefan giving Roger the Sportsmanship Award that was named after him.
Many saw this as a handover between the most loved and respected player of the old generation and, in Stefan’s own words, the greatest ambassador tennis has ever had.
- Edberg rejoins Federer at Wimbledon
- Federer: "I had a more global relationship with Edberg"
- Federer about Edberg and Ljubicic at "Game, Set and Mats"
- Federer: no specific work on defense after Edberg
- Federer: I still miss Stefan Edberg
- «Stefan Edberg will still give me feedback»
- Gilbert: N.3 and 11 titles not enough for Federer
- Edberg (almost) rules out continuing his coaching career
- From Fedberg to Ljuberer: Thoughts on Federer's coaching shift
- Federer wanted Edberg to stay!