"I love this somewhat dry grass, with a higher bounce than at Wimbledon. It makes my serve more effective, and leaves me a little more time to play my shots" - Stefan Edberg about the Kooyong grasscourt, just after his second title at the Australian Open in 1987. Read the article
Newer news items:
- Edberg rejoins Federer at Wimbledon
- Federer: "I had a more global relationship with Edberg"
- Federer about Edberg and Ljubicic at "Game, Set and Mats"
- Federer: no specific work on defense after Edberg
- Federer: I still miss Stefan Edberg
Older news items:
- «Stefan Edberg will still give me feedback»
- Gilbert: N.3 and 11 titles not enough for Federer
- Edberg (almost) rules out continuing his coaching career
- From Fedberg to Ljuberer: Thoughts on Federer's coaching shift
- Federer wanted Edberg to stay!