Now that the partnership between Stefan Edberg and Roger Federer has come to an end, it’s time to look back at the best moments of them together.
Over these two years on the Tour, they left us a lot of memories to treasure.
So, consider it our Christmas present, we will propose a poll in which you will be able to choose your favourite Fedberg moment.
Following the pagination below, you will find 5 commented options in chronological order, that we accurately selected browsing the Fedberg section of our news on STE…fans and considering the posts that you have more appreciated in terms of hits and likes on our social networks.
Once you have reached the last page, you can vote and comment your favourite one!
- "Federer should skip the claycourt season," says former coach Edberg
- "Federer is exceptional, but tennis needs a new name too"
- "I am a happy person"
- Federer criticizes young players: "I wish they volleyed more"
- Edberg to BBC: "Federer is the greatest in my eyes"
- Edberg rejoins Federer at Wimbledon
- Federer: "I had a more global relationship with Edberg"
- Federer about Edberg and Ljubicic at "Game, Set and Mats"
- Federer: no specific work on defense after Edberg
- Federer: I still miss Stefan Edberg
- «Stefan Edberg will still give me feedback»
- Gilbert: N.3 and 11 titles not enough for Federer
- Edberg (almost) rules out continuing his coaching career
- From Fedberg to Ljuberer: Thoughts on Federer's coaching shift
- Federer wanted Edberg to stay!