"I've always been used to keeping it all inside but it was only tactics, because, as when you play poker, you have to show as little as possible to your opponent, you don't have to bring your weaknesses out and exploit his. For me, the perfect example of how to be on a tennis court is Chang" - Stefan Edberg on his on court attitude. Read the interview
Newer news items:
- Edberg rejoins Federer at Wimbledon
- Federer: "I had a more global relationship with Edberg"
- Federer about Edberg and Ljubicic at "Game, Set and Mats"
- Federer: no specific work on defense after Edberg
- Federer: I still miss Stefan Edberg
Older news items:
- «Stefan Edberg will still give me feedback»
- Gilbert: N.3 and 11 titles not enough for Federer
- Edberg (almost) rules out continuing his coaching career
- From Fedberg to Ljuberer: Thoughts on Federer's coaching shift
- Federer wanted Edberg to stay!