The fifth edition of the Kings of Tennis will be held at the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre from March 16th to 18th. Like last year, Stefan Edberg won’t play the tournament, that will feature tennis legends John McEnroe, Mats Wilander, Pat Cash, Henri Leconte and Thomas Muster, plus Thomas Enqvist, who will only appear in a doubles exhibition.
But the news is that Stefan will nevertheless be in Stockholm to attend the event as a special guest of the VIP lounge, where he will meet the fans and sign autographs.
And there’s more. His asset management company Case will make two tickets available for two lucky winners of an easy quiz competition that is being held on the website Casefonder.se.
The question is in Swedish (if you have problems to understand it, please use the Google Translate tool) and there’s time until March 13th to give the right answer. The winners will be contacted within March 14th and will have the chance to meet Stefan Edberg and his firm partner and former NHL player Nicklas Lidström. (mc)
- Edberg and Järryd defeated in Båstad doubles exhibition
- Legends shine in Båstad
- Edberg: "Swedish tennis is still behind"
- The verdict on the future of our tennis: total darkness
- Book on glory days of Swedish tennis is out in Italy
- Kings of Tennis, another year without Stefan Edberg
- Uncertain future for the Kings of Tennis
- Enqvist overhauls Edberg, he is the King of Stockholm
- "It's incredible to have you here"
- Edberg defeated Wilander: "He learned from Federer"