Date: July 8th - 9th, 2013
Stefan Edberg and Anders Jarryd back together for a Legends Doubles tournament featuring four teams made up of great Swedes of the past that will take place in the first two days of the ATP event.
More info: Read here
Tickets: Buy here (285-425 sek - 33-50€ - 44-65$)
or call: +46-431-75075 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories : 99
- Images : 2178
- Votes : 270
- Hits : 96779
NEW YORK. New surprise at the Us Open. After Noah, Becker and Mecir another of the top eight seeds of the tournament has gone out in Flushing Meadow.
In the fourth round Stefan Edberg, winner in Wimbledon, gave up at the fifth set against twenty-one year old American Aaron Krickstein, number twenty in the world ranking.
Krickstein, who was world number seven in 1985, is a real fifth set specialist. He had already beat the Swede in the first round in the tournament of Flushing Meadows in 1983 in a fifth set tie-break. "It was very windy - said Edberg - and papers flying on the court hid the ball. I lost concentration and a match I shouldn't have lost".
- Junior Peliwo completes Grand Slam finals poker
- Jimbo's year (and Edberg's...)
- Remembering Stefan Edberg’s Last Hurrah
- US Open: a champion's reflection
- Edberg Turns Back the Clock to First Wimbledon Title
- Edberg, man anywhere
- One man show
- Muscled Monica had no mercy
- Volkov's hit, Edberg out
- What a comedy, Jimmy
- Lendl meets Wilander again in the Us Open final
- Wilander - Edberg, Swedish semifinal
- The sphinx Edberg dreams the Open