An article from: Neue Welt
Contributed by Carmen Klade
Game, set and match! Tennis professional Stefan Edberg (26) won the most important match of his life: he finally married his great love, blond Annette Olsen (26). For in love Stefan no expense for the Swedish beauty was too large. He arranged an astonishing wedding feast.
Stefan Edberg invited 400 guests to the wedding into Annette's home-town Växjö (Sweden). And after the yes-word he had for his bride a special surprise ready: the whole wedding company celebrated the big event in Teleborg castle - with champagne, lobsters and caviar.
"That was the most beautiful day of my life", said lucky Annette. And Stefan Edberg? "Never did a victory premium please me so much".
- Stefan Edberg about his Olympic Games in ITF publication
- Playsight workshop at Södra Climate Arena
- Monitoring Confirms Efficiency Of Edberg’s Arena
- When Sweden ruled the tennis world...
- Växjö becomes the first tennis university in Sweden
- Edberg's dream wedding
- Stefan and Annette will get married next April 18th
- Becker Ends Drought by Winning in Sweden
- From the East with fury
- The peace of golf