The debut as squash player has not been so successful for the old tennis king Stefan Edberg. But in the Tuesday evening's match against Enskede he took some of a revenge.
Växjö won 4-0, and Edberg's win against Enskede's Jonas Adolfsson opened the road for Växjö's success. 13-11, 11-3 and 11-7 were Edberg's victory figures.
- Squash is a sport where I can develop my playing also after 40 years of age -, said Stefan Edberg to Smålandsposten after the match.
Jonas Adolfsson-Stefan Edberg 11-13, 3-11, 7-11
Benny Lindegren-Johan Jungling 5-11, 4-11, 6-11
Jocke Karlsson-André Wikström 8-11, 12-10, 4-11, 3-11
Roland Helle-Daniel Forslund 3-11, 4-11, 3-11.
- Chatting with the great Stefan Edberg
- Edberg supports squash Olympic bid
- Loss for Stefan Edberg in squash top division
- Swedish Open 2003 - Stefan Edberg Squashes Kneipp
- In Europe's greenest city, even its power plant smells more like a sauna
- Stefan Edberg reinaugurated Tennis Museum
- Big Winner's Defining Loss
- Stefan Edberg wanted to prohibit traffic in Växjö
- Happy birthday, Stefan!!!
- Vote for Edberg as "Smoothest US Open Champion"
- J. Björkman interview in Wimbledon
- Stefan Edberg at the Roland Garros
- No strings attached
- Michael Chamberlin: a party at Stefan Edberg's place