This is the schedule of "Kings of Tennis", the event featuring eight former world number ones taking place in Penang, Malaysia next November 14th.
Friday, 14th November, 2008
3.00 pm Gate Opens
5.00 pm M. Wilander vs J. Courier
6.30 pm M. Safin vs M.Rios
8.00 pm S. Edberg-B. Borg vs P. Sampras-J. McEnroe
Saturday, 15th November, 2008
2.00 pm Gate Opens
4.00 pm M. Safin-M. Wilander vs M. Rios-J. Courier
5.30 pm B. Borg vs J. McEnroe
8.00 pm S. Edberg vs P. Sampras
Sunday, 17th November, 2008
1.00 pm Gate Opens
3.00 pm M. Wilander vs J. McEnroe
4.30 pm B. Bjorg vs J. Courier
6.00 pm S. Edberg vs M. Rios
7.30 pm M. Safin vs P. Sampras
The continent who earns most points will win the Cup. Each match win is worth 10 points. Additionally each game won is worth 1 point. A tiebreak game counts as an ordinary game. In the case of a match tiebreak however, every point won is worth 1 point.
The singles matches will be played in best of three sets. The final set will however be played as a Match Tiebreak (to 10 points). The doubles matches will be played in the same format, except for the no-ad scoring which will be employed.
- Win the chance to meet Stefan Edberg at the Kings of Tennis
- Kings of Tennis, another year without Stefan Edberg
- Sampras: "Loss to Edberg was my turning point"
- Pat Cash: "The Swedes made my life hard"
- No Kings of Tennis for Edberg
- Edberg volleys his way through
- Edberg On Outback
- Stefan Edberg wins Legends Live again
- Money woes scuttle Malaysian clash of former No.1s
- Edberg beats Borg in Legends Live first match
- Tennis greats to square off in Penang
- Stefan Edberg wins Trophée Lagardère
- Trophée Lagardère, Edberg advances to the final
- Trophée Lagardère, Edberg beats Forget in straight sets
- Edberg Continues Muster Dominance