Stefan Edberg fought back from a bad start to win against Guy Forget and improve his Black Rock Masters record to two wins and one loss. 1-6 7-6 10-6 the final score. Anyway, Greg Rusedski beat Pat Cash in three sets in the first match of the evening session, so it will be Rusedski and not Edberg to play Sunday's final.
Rusedski in Masters final
from Eurosport Uk
Greg Rusedski secured his place in the final of the BlackRock Masters with a hard fought 4-6 7-5 10-3 victory over Pat Cash at the Royal Albert Hall.
Despite being hampered by an injury, Cash looked for awhile like he might earn his first victory of the tournament especially after winning the first set, but Rusedski levelled matters before dominating the champions tie-break.
He will now face either Pete Sampras or Cedric Pioline in Sunday's final.
Sampras once again showed his class with a 6-3 7-6 victory over Jeremy Bates and will now face Pioline on Saturday.
In the night's other game double Wimbledon champion Stefan Edberg produced a fantastic comeback to defeat Guy Forget 1-6 7-6 (1) 10-6.
- Edberg: A great idea to promote junior tennis
- Edberg Honoured In London
- London Finals, night of awards for Federer and Edberg
- Federer celebrates 11th Sportsmanship Award with... Edberg
- Federer has the best volley today. But Edberg...
- McEnroe and Edberg in Zurich
- Stefan Edberg to play tournament in Vale do Lobo
- Edberg to take part in exhibition event in Wimbledon
- Becker came, but without stamina
- Edberg beats Becker in Bremen
- Edberg loses to Rusedski in tight second match
- Edberg beats Cash in first Black Rock Masters match
- Ivanisevic out from senior masters
- Courier nets capital gains
- Courier Tops Edberg To Reign In Dubai