Help our site grow!
Updated: 18 May 2019, 14:23
Link to us
"People always want autographs, I just wonder what they do with them. When I was 11, Jens and Erwin Velasquez, the world freestyle Frisbee champions, came to Vastervik to play an exhibition, and I waited in line for their autographs. Actually, I've still got them" - Stefan Edberg on tennis fans. Read the article
Friday, 31 July 2009 18:59
In this video released for Wilson, Stefan Edberg talks about modern tennis, serve & volley, his impressions on today's players and rivalries and his tennis memories.
Related news items:
- Stefan Edberg & Tony Pickard Mr Class and his teacher
- Stefan Edberg at the Wilson stand
- Federer reveals Edberg's racket model
- World class in Manavgat, the Wilson Senior Open
- "My first time in Turkey"
Newer news items:
- «Federer is not so dominant anymore»
- Bring back the serve and volley, says Edberg
- "Even in retirement, we remain competitors in our souls"
- Best & Worst: Stefan Edberg
- Edberg: Lendl had Wimbledon, I had Paris
Older news items:
- Murray can be a Major star
- "Against Nadal, Federer should come to the net 5 times out of 10"
- Stefan Edberg "Against Nadal, Federer should come to the net 5 times out of 10"
- Edberg is expecting Murray to end Grand Slam wait
- Stefan Edberg in illustrious company