from TV2 Sporten
translated into English by Markus Zacharski
Denmark's tennis star Caroline Wozniacki is going to team up with Wimbledon legend Stefan Edberg on tennis court next year.
Wozniacki and the Swede Edberg are participants for the team of Europe in the Hong Kong Tennis Classic in January 2010. The tournament is an exhibition tournament with many world stars like Maria Sharapova and Venus Williams and former Grand Slam champions like the Russian Marat Safin and Michael Chang from USA.
Caroline Wozniacki is going to play for Team Europe together with Victoria Azarenka from Belarus and the twice Wimbledon champion Stefan Edberg. There are four teams in the tournament and the players will play one single match and a mixed double.
The tournament in Hong Kong is Caroline Wozniacki's first apppearance of the next tennis season. The week after it's getting serious when there's the first tournament in the tennis calender 2010 of the Dane in Sydney.
- Stefan Edberg at the 2016 Necker Cup
- Hong Kong Tennis Classic 2011 - Team Europe vs Team Asia-Pacific (highlights)
- Team Europe defeated in Gold Group final
- Winning start at the Hong Kong Classic
- Edberg, Chang dazzle Hong Kong
- Rafter Wins Classic Final
- Ivanisevic Retirement Sets Up Edberg-Rafter Final
- Stefan won first two matches at ATP Champions Masters
- Tennis exhibition draws big stars
- Stefan Edberg third in Paris tournament
- Chang and Enqvist To Clash In Paris Final
- Chang beats Edberg in Paris
- Chang and Edberg In Form Ahead Of Paris Showdown
- Edberg beats Boetsch in first Paris match