Stefan Edberg finished third in the exhibition tournament "Maestros del Tenis" held in Santiago, Chile. In the third place match, he defeated Russian Yevgeny Kafelnikov with the score of 6-1 6-2 in just 41 minutes of play.
The tournament was won by home favourite Marcelo Rios, who beat Cedric Pioline 7-5 6-7(5) 10-6 in front of a capacity crowd of 2000.
- Maestros del Tenis 2011 - Video interview to Stefan Edberg
- Edberg: mental strength is the key for Del Potro
- Stefan beaten in Santiago first match
- Schedule of "Maestros del Tenis"
- Team Russia wins the Hong Kong Tennis Classic
- The end of Trophée Lagardère?
- Edberg-Ivanisevic in Stockholm
- Stefan Edberg to play in Stockholm next March
- Prestigious Vale do Lobo tennis tournament cancelled
- Philippoussis Replaces Injured Edberg In Zurich
- Edberg Beats Kafelnikov in a Display of Beautiful Tennis
- Hong Kong, Edberg beats Philippoussis
- Stefan Edberg to defend title in Zurich
- Exhibition in Chile with Edberg, Rios and Kafelnikov
- Edberg wins Champions Series title in Grand Cayman