Stefan Edberg interviewed by John Inverdale at the Queen's
Stefan Edberg was in Paris on Friday, June 3rd to watch the Roland Garros semifinal between Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray. He was on Court Philippe Chatrier with his wife Annette Olsen.
The last time Stefan had been seen at the French Open was during the ceremony of the 2006 edition, when he was invited to give Rafael Nadal the trophy.
This year he's also been interviewed by the French television: he said he still has a good memory of Paris, despite his famous loss to Michael Chang in the 1989 final.
UPDATE! On Monday, June 6th, he was at the first day of the Aegon Championships at Queen's Club in London and was interviewed by John Inverdale (photo).
- Edberg: A great idea to promote junior tennis
- Would you have liked Stefan dressed like this?
- Edberg Honoured In London
- London Finals, night of awards for Federer and Edberg
- Federer celebrates 11th Sportsmanship Award with... Edberg
- Remembering Stefan Edberg’s Last Hurrah
- Send us your picture with Stefan!
- 10 years of STE...fans
- Cascade hotel inaugurated
- STE...fans turns 10 years old and changes look
- Stefan Edberg in Virtua Tennis 4
- Tennis great puts pupils through their paces
- Federer breaks Edberg's record
- Edberg and the Australian Open: An eternal love-affair
- Happy birthday, Stefan!