by Joni Granwehr
I wanted to share how thrilling it was to see in person Stefan's induction into the Tennis Hall of Fame! Were you able to attend? I have waited 6 long years, and though I was very upset that he didn't go in last year, I have a better understanding why.
The 50th anniversary celebration was so classy, it just made good sense to have Stefan instead of Boris. He looked fit and wonderful as ever. I had a strong feeling he would ask Tony Pickard to present him.
I'm afraid that Andre Agassi stole the show with his verbal love letter to his wife, Stefanie. It was a very touching tribute. For anyone wishing to read the transcript, it can be found at www.tennisfame.com.
Thanks for the great job you are doing with the site!
Sincerely, Joni Granwehr
- My Stefan watching career - by Joanne Cox -
- Stefan as time goes by - by Mei-Ling Liu -
- "Tell me, Stefan, tell me when..." - by Grit Steinweller -
- A joke with my brother and a passion born just by chance - by Martina Frammartino -
- Edberg, The Greatest - by Sandeep Mohanty -
- The perfect gentleman - by Matas -
- The prince of tennis - by Helga -
- Stefan was and still is... - by Peter -
- Edberg, my story - by Silvia -
- The agony and the ecstasy of a Stefan Edberg fan - by Suketu -