"I think I just sort of stuck to being myself. Maybe I wasn't looking like the happiest person on two legs out there, but I think over the years maybe they appreciated what I did and what I stood for..." - Stefan Edberg on his way of life. Read the interview
- Sweden, knock if you are there
- Book on glory days of Swedish tennis is out in Italy
- Stefan Edberg visits Kristianstad
- Edberg about technology in tennis at San Francisco summit
- Federer: "I had a more global relationship with Edberg"
- Michael Llodra: the day Edberg said he liked my game…
- "I felt as if we had known each other all our lives..."
- Edberg inspires juniors at Jönköping mini-challenger