"I won five matches and the title, which is most important of all. But I also gained a lot of confidence and worked on improving my serve and my game in general" - Stefan Edberg after his victory in Washington in 1994. Read the article
- Sweden, knock if you are there
- Book on glory days of Swedish tennis is out in Italy
- Stefan Edberg visits Kristianstad
- Edberg about technology in tennis at San Francisco summit
- Federer: "I had a more global relationship with Edberg"
- Michael Llodra: the day Edberg said he liked my game…
- "I felt as if we had known each other all our lives..."
- Edberg inspires juniors at Jönköping mini-challenger