"When I got my Wimbledon win I had to open the dance at the gala night. I'd rather serve three double faults in a row than do such a thing again." - Stefan Edberg about what he hates the most doing. Read the article
- Sweden, knock if you are there
- Book on glory days of Swedish tennis is out in Italy
- Stefan Edberg visits Kristianstad
- Edberg about technology in tennis at San Francisco summit
- Federer: "I had a more global relationship with Edberg"
- Michael Llodra: the day Edberg said he liked my game…
- "I felt as if we had known each other all our lives..."
- Edberg inspires juniors at Jönköping mini-challenger