On Tuesday, the Racquet Centre in Jönköping had a great introduction. Stefan Edberg, one of the best tennis players of all time, was in fact visiting the tournament. - I have mostly good memories from here, he says to Jnytt.
On Tuesday the tennis day was celebrated in Jonkoping with the Mini Challenger. Clubs, juniors and coaches were invited and one of the highlights was a lecture by Stefan Edberg.
- I have been invited to come to Jönköping and keep a small talk. There are over 100 young people who are here and play a mini-tennis tournament. Then they got the chance to listen to me and my experiences through my tennis career. Furthermore, they have the opportunity to watch tennis matches here, so it's a very good initiative from the management of the tennis tournament, - he said.
- Stefan Edberg sees the light at the end of the tunnel
- Win the chance to meet Stefan Edberg at the Kings of Tennis
- Edberg says no to Swedish tv show
- Swedish tennis in 1988: "Absolutely fantastic"
- Kings of Tennis, another year without Stefan Edberg
- Stefan Edberg to speak to juniors about years with Federer
- Stefan Edberg at the Australian Open in 50 images
- Federer about Edberg and Ljubicic at "Game, Set and Mats"